CONTACT US TODAY – email@example.com
RATES & AVAILABILITY
Rates valid until June 2017
|Base Rate per night||Base Rate inclusive||Extra Adult||Extra Child||Max Capacity||Security Bond||Cleaning Fee|
|$350 – $700||2 persons||$40 p.n||$25 p.n||16||$1000||$220 – $330|
|Base rate per night||$350 – $700|
|Base Rate includes||2 persons|
|Extra Adult||$40 p.n.|
|Extra Child||$25 p.n|
|Cleaning Fee||$220 – $330|
|Security Bond -$1000 (refundable)|
|Max Guests 16|
|Firewood (optional) $75|
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE
(+61) 0413 508 740
- Standard Weekday $350 p.n.
- Standard weekend $600 p.n.
- Public Holiday weekend $700 p.n.
- School Holiday weekday $500 p.n.
- Base rates inclusive of 2 persons
- Extra person surcharge $40 adult, $25 child
- Cleaning Fee $330
- Firewood $75 *optional
WINTER MID WEEK SPECIAL – $1000
- 3 night stay
- Price is based on and inclusive of up to 4 persons
- Price includes cleaning fee (normally $330), linen of 2 beds included (additional bed preparation & linen fee $20/bed) & firewood (normally $75)
- BASED ON 4 PERSONS TOTAL SAVINGS is $695.. .
- Available Monday to Thursday every week (except public holiday & school holiday)
- Extra persons welcomed up to a max 16 – flat rate $100 per person (if over 4 persons)
- Valid for May through to August
WINTER WEEKEND SPECIAL – $1500
- 2 night stay
- Price is based on and inclusive of up to 6 persons
- Price includes cleaning fee (normally $330), linen of 3 beds included (additional bed preparation & linen fee $20/bed) & firewood (normally $75)
- BASED ON 6 PERSONS TOTAL SAVINGS is $425
- Available FRI/SAT or SAT/SUN every week (except public holiday & school holiday)
- Extra persons welcomed up to a max 16 – flat rate $100 per person (if over 6 persons)
- Stay a 3rd night for flat rate of $350
- Valid for May through to August
What is included in your accommodation cost?
- Bed linen and blankets – extra linen available on request
- Towels, bath mat & hand towels
- Some essential toiletries – soap, shampoo, conditioner.
- All kitchen/cooking and dining utensils
- Some basic cooking supplies – Salt, Pepper, sugar, dried herbs.
- Basic cleaning products (Broom, detergents & soaps, etc)
- Water cartage, electricity and gas
- A small selection of DVDs, books, games & magazines
- Use of kayaks & Row Boat
- Please note house sleeps a maximum of 16 people
- Cash/ Direct debit/ Paypal or Credit cards payments accepted
- A surcharge applies to all credit card & Paypal payments
- A copy of our terms and conditions form need to be signed and returned prior to your arrival
- Final payment is due 28 days prior to your arrival
- House sleeps a maximum of 16 people
- Visa / Mastercard / Paypal (credit card surcharge applies)
- Cash / Direct Deposit
The security bond $1000 per booking is also required at the same time the balance is due, but is not limited to, any outstanding charges, and/ or the repair or replacement value of damage or loss to the property regardless of the amount. You are also liable for any time and effort involved in replacing or repairing any item that has been damaged or lost / stolen. The security bond may also be used to cover any additional cleaning costs (see “Cleaning Fees”) The security bond cannot be used for any part of the tariff during the stay. The security bond is refunded within 14 days subject to the terms and conditions being met.
- All stays at The Rotating House incur a one off cleaning fee – the cleaning fee is based on the time needed to do a standard clean of the house. The cleaning fees includes dusting, deodorising the fridge, cleaning the bathrooms / showers / toilets vacuuming the house, mopping the floors, cleaning the linen and preparing and dressing the beds. Based on the house size we expect to spend between 7 -10 hours.
- We ask that all guests leave the house as they found it.
- Any additional cleaning costs incurred as result of your stay will result in an additional cleaning fee charged at a rate of $55 per hour. This additional cleaning fee will be deducted from the security bond.
1 – 2 persons – $220 Cleaning Fee
3 or more persons – $330 Cleaning Fee
The number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or e-mail. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance in writing, and may result in termination of rental in severe cases. Total guests will also need to be in compliance with the State Fire and Safety Laws.
Our accommodation is self-catering. All the facilities to cook & clean yourself during your stay are provided for your use. It is your responsibility to keep the house clean. We provide you with some cleaning products. We also supply you with an initial amount of soap, toilet paper and washing detergent. However once that runs out, it is the responsibility of the occupier to replenish.