There are 8 beds in total. 3 x King Beds and 5 x Double Sofas. They are arranged as follows:
- Bedroom 1- King Bed, Double Sofa & Ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – King Bed & Double Sofa
- Bedroom 3 – King Bed & Double Sofa
- Bedroom 4 / Study – Double Sofa
- Bedroom 5 / Observatory – Double Sofa
Bedrooms 1,2,3,4 are all King size rooms, Bedroom 5 is the whole upstairs section house
PLEASE NOTIFY US WHAT BEDS YOU LIKE TO BE MADE FOR YOUR STAY.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Basic essentials
- Linen / Towels / Blankets
- Fully equipped kitchen / Laundry
- Boards Games / DVD’s / Books / Magazines
Although we provide some very basic complimentary jams and spreads you will need to bring your own food for your stay.
For those travellers unable to bring their own food – we can arrange a food hamper for your stay – for the price of the food and a $150 fee.
|All roads are sealed||4 hours from Sydney||No special vehicle requirements|
|Fly to Taree Airport||40 mins from Taree||Transportation needs to be arranged|
|Catch train to Wingham||30 mins from Wingham||Transportation needs to be arranged|
|Get dropped to our door||Prior approval required||Contact Us|
We recommend proper footwear when walking around the property (no thongs). We also recommend river shoes for swimming in the river (available at BigW for under $10 a pair). We have a strict no shoe policy for when inside the house.
If you intend on going bushwalking we strongly advise you to cover your legs in full for safety against insects / spiders / snakes.
The Australian sun can be very harsh and we recommend you bring a high UV protectant Sunscreen/ Hat and sunglasses for when outdoors.
- As with any environment there are many hazards on a farm. Wild life and domestic animals, flora and fauna and electric fences. The hazards are there but a common sense approach will prevent any injury and determine the difference between adventure and injury.
- Please note that our fences are electric – please notify us if anyone staying has a medical condition that may be severely affected by electric shock. E.g. Pace makers.
- Children are not permitted beyond the house paddock without adult supervision.
- Please do not run but walk around the animals.
- Do not crowd farm animals; a cow with a small calf at foot is very protective and will charge if it feels threatened, so give them plenty of room.
- Children are free to roam within the house paddock – however adult supervision is suggested.
- River activities – require adult supervision and if using a kayak – life jackets are to be worn at all times.
- When making your way around the property please ensure all gates are closed OR open as you found them.
- Shoes must be worn at all times on the property.
- Shoes are not to be worn inside the house.
- No admittance under the rotating house.
- Do not place any objects like chairs, car doors, etc in the path of the rotating house
- Please be conscience and turn off all lights when not in use.
** Basic essentials given on arrival include:
- coffee & tea
- personal soaps
- couple of toilet rolls
- bin liners
- dishwashing detergent
- salt & pepper
- sugar & herbs
your accommodation is self contained and as such you need to supply all items you would require in running your own home.