CONTACT US TODAY – email@example.com
THE VERY GREEN & BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE
Our property is stunning as we are in the middle of the Manning Valley – our property is like a big pie shape as the Nowendoc river wraps around us like a semicircle. Giving us 850 mtrs of natural river frontage.. The river is fresh water and is so refreshing to swim in. The width of the river varies but can be as wide as 50mtr in some places. It is so tranquil and will make you feel at peace with nature. Spend the day on the banks of the river – take some camping chairs have a camp fire.
Our property is 40 acres on size and we run a stud of Santa Gertrudis cattle. We have several paddocks and also agist the neighbouring lands – our cattle are free to roam just as nature intended, eating only the fresh grass. It is very relaxing to sit back on the rotating house verandah while the house slowing moves and enjoy watching the cattle in their natural habitat.
We also have 2 horses on the property which are never to far from sight, you will most likely see Kangaroos and Wallabies passing by and a huge array of birdlife especially eagles and kookaburras.
A TRULY UNIQUE AUSTRALIAN HOLIDAY
- Outdoor dining area over looking river
- Energy Neutral Solar Powered property
- 850 mtr River frontage
- River perfect for swimming (fresh water)
- Fishing in the river
- Kayaking / Rowing
- Outdoor Gas BBQ
- Many bush-walking, mountain bike tracks
- Secure House paddock
- Beautiful Australian Landscapes
- Santa Gertrudis Cattle Stud
- An abundance of Australian Wildlife (Kangaroos & Wallabies)
- Fully Equipped Music Studio (in separate building) – prior approval and an additional fee required