CONTACT US TODAY – email@example.com
The rotating house was designed and built by it’s present owner, Luke Everingham in 2006. It is octagonal in shape and surrounded by a circular exterior verandah the whole house and verandah turn 360 degrees each way. There is a fixed extended deck that does not turn with the house and is always on the riverside of the property with an outdoor sitting area. A touch screen in the dining room controls the rotation. This allows one to take advantage of the seasonal changes, like following or avoiding the sun, moving the lounge-room to catch the breeze or perhaps you would like to take advantage of the views like waking up with the river in view, dining by the riverside just to name a few.
A full 360-degree rotation takes approx. 45minutes so you can hardly notice you are moving.
The house is fully equipped with:
- 5 Bedrooms (3 King Size and 5 Double Sofa beds)
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Sleeps up to 16
- Top quality linen provided
- All rooms have direct access to verandah and views
- Indoor fire place
- 50” Plasma TV
- Hi-Fi system (CD/DVD/iPod connectivity)
- Fully equipped kitchen (crockery / glasses / cookware)
- 2 x Fridge / Freezers
- Ice Dispenser
- Laundry – Washing Machine / Dryer
- 1 x Bath, 3 x toilets, 2 x showers
- 4 x Lounging areas
- Study – with large desk, PC connected to internet & upright piano
- Formal Dining area
- Collection of Books, DVD’s & board games
- Lighting Automation
- In-wall controls for house rotation
- Variable Hot Water control
- Bedroom 1 – King bed, Double Sofa bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 – King bed, Double sofa bed
- Bedroom 3 – King bed, Double sofa bed
- Bedroom 4 / Office – Double Sofa
- Bedroom 5 / Observatory – Double Sofa
All beds are prepared with top quality 5 star hotel grade linen
The kitchen is an extremely practical and functional design. It is very well appointed, easy to navigate and enjoyable to cook in. It is fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cups, Gas Stove – 900mm 5 burner cook-top and convection oven, Dishwsher, Fridge, Freezer – and some of the basics for cooking (salt, pepper, dried herbs, oil and a few other bits & pieces)
STUDY / OFFICE
The Study is the same size as the bedrooms and has a PC connected to the Internet ready to use. There is large open desk for those that have some work to squeeze in and an upright piano for those musical moments. This room doubles up as Bedroom 4 when needed.
The observatory on the top floor is the perfect getaway room with 360 degree windows looking out to the beautiful bush landscape, a comfy lounge setting makes for a perfect chill out / reading room. The observatory is also a multipurpose area with a TV/DVD mounted to the lower wall & 4 bar stools with a dry bar table – great for an afternoon drink overlooking the valley. The observatory doubles up as Bedroom 5 when needed.
The main bathroom is spacious and luxurious boasting bath & separate shower recess, toilet and vanity. There is an ensuite off the main bedroom. An outside toilet is accessed directly off the verandah.